Friday, June 18, 2010

*UPDATES*--"Thrifty and Chic! Modest Fashion Event"

...As you may have noticed, I have a sign-up linky thing at the top of this blog. I have decided to do Mclinky afterall for the "Thrifty and Chic! Modest Fashion Show," so, if you are planning on participating, please sign up there instead of in a comment on the post. Those who already signed up using the "comments way" are still in, of course, but if you get a chance please sign up with the Mclinky as well.  I will be doing Mclinky each day of the show, too, instead of the comments--if you are in Samantha's Fashion Event, it will be just like that.

I have had several questions about this: YES, you can wear things that were on-sale or by gifts. That is still very thrifty, haha! =D

There are still a few more days until the show--it starts on the 20th and runs to the 25th. I can't wait to see all you ladies' outfits, and for those of you who haven't signed up, please consider doing so! Click HERE to learn about it.

If you have ANY questions, please e-mail me at:

princessinhiskingdom@gmail.com

..I will be out of town over the weekend, though.

Blessings!
Miss Lucia

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I did read the post...though I must have missed that it can be a gift or on sale. :-P Do the pictures have to be of us wearing the outfits? Sorry if you already answered that. *blush* As far as I know, I am entering!!!! :-D

    Love
    ~Lawah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luci,
    Is it okay for me to wear items that I made/ or mom made???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry, I accidentally entered in the Mclinky three times! =0 Is there a way to delete the extra entries?

    ~Bridget

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...