Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day Seven: Modest Fashion Week~"Flower Girl"



...Well, I am a little later than usual, but here it is at last--day seven of "Modest Fashion Week!" This experiance has been soo much fun; thank you, dear Miss Samantha! It would be SUCH a pleasure to me, too, to see ya'll participating in my fashion event, which started just today! You still have time to get that post up, and link up here. Also, if you didn't get a chance today--no worries! Just link up tomorrow. =)

So, here is my last outfit (*sniff*) for this fashion event, but stay tuned for more (perhaps a bit more thrifty=) outfits coming with the "Thrifty & Chic! Modest Fashion Event" here.

"Flower Girl"


What I'm Wearing:

Green half-sleeve top: Old Navy
White cami: Ross
White tiered ruffle skirt: Ross

...This has been so mcuh fun, and I look forward to seeing ya'll's (whoa, that turned out weird...=) last outfits, as well as perhaps your "thrifty" :) ones for here!

Blessings in Him,
Miss Lucia


5 comments:

  1. That is SUCH a pretty outfit! I want it. LOL Ross is the best! TJMaxx too!

    With Love and Blessings,
    Bleah Briann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Lucia! I really like this outfit! I made my link to my page for your Thrify and Chic... but, the first one, I entered the wrong email address so it doesn't work. The second one does, thus explaining why I have two up. I am sorry about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wasn't able to get an outfit today, but I'm hoping to day after tomorrow (I have to work tomorrow) but I hope I will be able to! It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that the same outfit in your header? It's such a good photo:) The outfits really cute too.
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog:D

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...