Friday, June 18, 2010

Day Five: Modest Fashion Week~"Casual Plaid & Jean"

...Day five of the “Modest Fashion Show” is here, and I have a casual outfit to display. Thank you *all* so much for taking the time to view my outfits and comment; I love seeing your outfits and blogs, too! This is such a fun thing--thank you, Miss Samantha, for the idea!

I am sorry to say that I will not be able to be post for the last day, tomorrow. My family and I are going to visit my cousins for their 25th wedding anniversary over the weekend, until Sunday. So, I will schedule my post today, and link up (hopefully, if that is allowed--I will have to ask!) for both days. But, here is my Day Five outfit…

"Casual Plaid and Jean"


What I’m Wearing:

Short-sleeved blue plaid shirt: “Merona”--Target

Straight jean skirt: Old Navy (the “old style,” haha…from the ‘90s or something!)

Flats: American Eagle Outfitters

...You know, sometimes you just feel like being...casual? This is my only jean skirt, *sniff* and I am looking for another becauseI love jean skirts! Especially the pleated ones…hopefully I’ll find one (or two;) soon. Plaid is also a favorite blouse design for me--it feels sorta “country” and Scottish (why that matters to me I don’t know) at the same time. *sigh* =)










8 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love it!
    Natash
    http://www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucia! I found your blog from Simple Delights. I guess that fashion show is over now. How long does your show last?

    In Him,
    Rachel Hipps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute, Luci!
    Sure, that is fine to link up both days if you like. =)

    ~Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE jean skirts! :-) I'm looking for a new one too. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit!! Plaid shirts are really nice.. I own a few. ;) Jean skirts are the best.. ;) Hope you can get some soon! If you can't find any, come on over and we will make you a couple.

    In Christ,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable outfit! Funny you should mention the reasons why you like plaid blouses... *haha* ... because it's the same reasons for me. I love Scottish things, so if I find plaid on something, I'm dying to buy it. Um, I don't have very many plaid things though! However, I did get 2 new plaid tops just last week. Feels awesome to get something new every once in a while you know!

    ~ Tarissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salutations!

    I found you by googling, "blue plaid shirt". I am always interested in finding out how people discovered my blog, so I thought I'd let you know how I found you!

    I am looking forward to perusing your blog more in the future!

    In Christ,
    ~Lizy

    ReplyDelete

Aw! Thanks so much for leaving a comment! They make me smile. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...